- This event has passed.
StateRAMP 2022 Update & Panel Discussion
February 24 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
It has been a year since StateRAMP launched with a mission to promote best practices for supplier cloud security for state and local government and strengthen the cybersecurity at all levels of government. During this webinar we will review the year, discuss what’s ahead, and hear from state leaders on the benefits of leveraging StateRAMP to manage supplier cyber risk.
- J.R. Sloan, StateRAMP Board President and CIO, State of Arizona
- Matthew Kelly, Deputy CISO, Department of Information Resources, State of Texas
- Steve Nichols, Chief Technology Officer, State of Georgia
- Rob Main, State Chief Risk Officer, State of North Carolina
- Leah McGrath, Executive Director, StateRAMP
(Open to all and free to attend)