In early 2020, a steering committee of government and industry leaders came together to charter StateRAMP.
We appreciate the leaders who serve on our board and committees for the guidance they provide. On behalf of the StateRAMP team, we are so appreciative of the work you do to improve the cyber posture of governments and the citizens they serve.
Board of Directors
President, Knowledge Services
Chief Privacy Officer, State of Indiana
General Counsel, Management Performance Hub
Chief Information Officer, State of Arizona
StateRAMP Steering Committee
Thomas Considine, Sr.
2023 Committee Members
The Appeals Committee is comprised of at least five members at all times. Committee members are appointed by the board, who strive to include representation from all stakeholders, including at least one member of the Board of Directors. The Appeals Committee serves as the adjudication board for issues related to the PMO such as a conflict-of-interest claim, disagreements over status determination, or requests for exceptions. They conduct regular meetings and may call special ad hoc meetings as needed. In some cases, the Executive Committee, which includes Board Officers and executive staff, may appoint a subject matter expert to the committee to aid in a claim assessment as needed.
- Ted Cotterill, Privacy Officer / MPH General Counsel, State of Indiana
- Ray Yepes, Chief Information Security Officer, State of Colorado’s Governor’s Office of Information Technology
- Owen Zorge, Chief Information Security Officer, City of Chandler, AZ
- Charlie Mewshaw, Chief Information Security Officer, Fayetteville State University
- Rich Banta, Co-Owner and Chief Information Security Officer, Lifelines Data Center
- Teri Takai, Executive Director, Center for Digital Government
- Ramanuj Kushwaha, Leader, US Public Sector Market Transformation and Growth, Cisco
- Jeff Wann, Chief Information Officer, The State of Missouri, IT Services Division, Office of Administration
- Neil Slagle, Director of Information Systems, City of Springfield
- Jennifer Hawks, Vice President, Government Services, NCC Group
- Tony Bai, Federal Practice Lead, A-LIGN
- Mase Izadjoo, VP & CISO, Earthling Security
Receive StateRAMP Updates
Interested in StateRAMP? Sign up below to receive StateRAMP Updates.